Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Flag football opening day

Caleb was only able to play two series because we had to leave for Seussical the Musical in Atlanta.



Caleb tracking the ball carrier













Ammon is very fast.





Ammon game states 2 Rushes 2 touchdowns 160 yards.






Haleigh and Mom unaware that I'm snapping pictures from across the field.




Caleb is becoming the muscle man. He works out at school 2 days a week before class.









Haleigh captures a picture of Ammon in the middle of a back handspring.








2 comments:

Lewis Times said...

The last shot is awesome! Looks like you boys are having lots of fun with flag football. And did Steph get a haircut? Miss you guys!

Jessica Adams said...

Ok first of all... Caleb: SO TALL and big and muscley!! Wow! I can't believe it!
Haleigh: You are almost as tall as your mom which means you are almost as tall as me, that is crazy!
Ammon: You are getting so big too, it is so fun to see your sports and gymnastics.
Steph: I can't wait to see you in a week! Um... sorry I haven't called you back yet. I really stink at the telephone thing sometimes. :)
Fred: We miss you. Justin wants to get together with you and play golf sooooo bad.
We love you guys and need to plan a visit soon!!