Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Out with the Old. In with the New!



It is difficult to believe January 2009 is almost over. My goal for this year is to live life in the NOW! I have learned to appreciate the saying "The present is a gift".
*Stephanie*

4 comments:

White's said...

Steph, it looks great. I like your thoughts about living in the Now. Tiffany

Sarah and Jeremie said...

Hi, this is the first we've seen your blog. We're still learning how it all works. I thought I had claim on the Lewey name but it's okay if you use it. Sarah

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

Sarah,
It's your brother, Fred, that stole your name. Hope your family is well. You ALL have been in our prayers.
Steph

Amanda said...

I just LOVE your creativity. i love looking at all the new things you do each month.