I really loved this sign and the meaning, to me, behind the saying. Everything I do throughout my day, and my life, is because I LOVE someone. I clean Chewy's cage for Haleigh - because I love her. I volunteer in Ammon's class - because I love him. I drive Caleb to and from school - because I love him and I want to be with him as much as possible. I buy granola bars at the store - because I love Fred and know he likes to have them to eat at work. I say my prayers - because I love my Heavenly Father and I know He loves me. Simple things, sometimes mundain things, but oh so important.
Each time I read this sign I think "I hope my life truly does have those three words, I love you, in them." LOVE what I do, LOVE who I'm with, LOVE living life!

3 comments:
Love this.
Love you!
I love that. what a beautiful message. thank you for inspiring me :)
What a great reminder. I find myself getting bogged down in my to-do lists and forgetting to enjoy my life and my cute kids. I loved the cheese story as well!
Post a Comment