Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Honor FREEDOM!


Freedom of the Press


Freedom of Speech

Freedom of Religion

A few of the freedoms we are honoring this month.



HONOR Freedom your own way this month.
It is one of the greatest gifts we have been given!

3 comments:

Aunt Chris said...

Stephanie I just love checking your blog each month to see your mantel.
Your children are getting to be so grown up.
We miss seeing all of you.
Love,
Chris, Steve and donnie Lewis
(the older lewis)tried to changt the Aunt Chtis but for some reason it won't let me.

Dwight and Heidi said...

Once again I love the mantel.

I am so grateful for the freedoms we enjoy.

Heidi

Stathis Five said...

You are so awesome and very creative. Great job on your mantel. Any time soon will you be out to Utah? It would be great to see you.