Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Picture Perfect Paris! (from Steph's camera)

Fred and Steph's trip to Paris. We had an AMAZING time!
It's CRAZY to feel like you've jumped into a post card
and are living the pictures.
It was so much more than we could have expected!

The Arc de Triomphe


The staircase leading to the top of the Arc.


The view from the top of the Arc.



Our 'Tea Party' on the streets of Pari'!


Hot Chocholate, thick, melted milk chocolate, and pastries!


The Eiffel Tower


The kids tried to spot us on the Eiffel web cam at home.
No luck. We were too small to be seen.


At the top of the tower. A little weak in the knees.
Favorite part of the trip: Waiting for the sun to set
while on top of the tower.


The Palace of Versailles - The king's summer get-away


Notre Dame
They had a mass going on while we toured the building.
What an AMAZING opportunity to walk through a place
that is nearly 1,000 years old.



A boat ride around the city.
This was a great way to see the all of the sites of Paris,
and from a different perspective.



So many BEAUTIFUL bridges.


Sunset at the Louvre




The view from our dinner table on the patio.
Yes, we ate some AMAZING places.


Paris was PICTURE PEFECT! SO MUCH to see!
So much to take in.

6 comments:

T.A.T.I Crew said...

Absolutely beautiful.

I am so glad you had a great time. Heaven knows you deserved a little time off.

Love you!

Renae said...

How fun for you two!

Jessica Adams said...

I am so jealous. What gorgeous pictures. Paris is beautiful this time of year.

Rays-R-Us said...

What a wonderful trip! Those are great pictures :) I'm glad you guys had such a good time... I've always wanted to go there since I took four years of French in school. Maybe someday :)

White's said...

Wow! so much fun! Glad you had a great time. Tiff

Katie said...

Hey cousin! I've never seen your blog before!

I can't BELIEVE you guys were in Paris too! But not quite at the same time...we left on September 1. SO close. Good to connect with you again!