
I love FALL!
The colors, the little chill in the air and
it seems like nature slows down.
The season rubs off on me -- slow down and
enjoy the season you're in.

Being BOO-ed is a FUN tradition in our friendly neighborhood.
Treats are left at the door with a note to pass it
on to 2 other neighbors.
The kids love it and look forward to being BOO-ed
and BOO-ing others.
Happy FALL Y'all!
1 comment:
You're so creative--I'm sure fall where you are is much prettier than in Arizona. I loved your Europe pictures--we had the chance to go about a year ago and we also liked Paris, although Alec called it the City of Urine related to the smell and the fact that one of the girls from our group was urinated on by a guys on a bridge during the boat tour. We have both had terrible cravings for good french pastries ever since.
Post a Comment