Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas in Nashville


After enjoying Christmas morning at home
we headed North to Nashville
to enjoy an NFL football game.


It was the Tennessee Titans
vs.
the San Diego Chargers

We were cheering for the Chargers
since their free safety, Eric Weddel,
got us the tickets.


It was so COOL!
No really - It was COLD!!
37 degrees and windy!


Does it look like a fun time?

You tell me.

Even with the cold.
We had a GREAT time.



We stayed in Nashville that night
and ENJOYED the
Opryland Hotel
the next day.

The following pictures are all
INSIDE the hotel.
It was beautiful!





The kids even enjoyed a little
ICE SKATING!




FUN and BEAUTIFUL trip!

5 comments:

Stathis Five said...

You stay in the most beautiful hotels. Glad you had a great Christmas.

Renae said...

Looks like a fun time, and what an awesome place to stay.

Jessica Adams said...

What a fun trip! Go CHARGERS!!
Your hotel looks incredible.

White's said...

Funny ice skating pictures. I totally laughed out loud! The hotel looks beautiful. What a fun way to spend a few days. Tiffany

Coley and Tara said...

I love the ice skating pictures. I also had to smile at the pictures of the hotel.... I have good memories of that place. :)