Valentines for MY Valentines
| Chocolate conversation hearts with homemade paper fortune cookies - the fortune was a "What I LOVE about you" note. |
![]() |
| For: Haleigh |
![]() |
| For: Caleb |
![]() |
| For: Ammon |
![]() |
| For: MY LOVE |
I took a trip to Tai O and Ngong Ping
with Joel and Linda Hiatt.
![]() |
| Tai O stilt houses |
![]() |
| One of the bridges in Tai O |
![]() |
| Construction in Tai O. |
| Inside the little temple in Tai O. I liked the spiral incense hanging from the ceiling |
| The garden of Po Lin Monastery |
![]() |
| Po Lin Monastery Temple |
![]() |
| Po Lin Monastery |
![]() |
| Po Lin Monastery |
![]() |
| Incense burning at Po Lin Monastery |
| A very foggy day at Ngong Ping. At times we couldn't even see the Big Buddha. |
In the evening Fred, the Hiatt's and I
took a walk to Discovery Bay Beach.
Discovery Bay is a popular place for
Valentine Dining. Couples from
all over Hong Kong come to spend their
evening eating and walking the beach.
![]() |
| Candles on the beach - placed in the sand to form heart shapes. |
Lastly - I ENJOYED a hot fudge sundae
from McDonalds, with MY LOVE
and good friends, the Hiatt's
![]() |
| Fred and Steph on DB Beach |
It was a
HAPPY Valentine's day!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment