Thanks for doing this Haleigh!I love you!
Your Welcome!! I love you too!! And I miss you so much!!
And it came to pass.....?
I'd like to thank the Weiland family for their continued show of solidarity regarding my "suppressed" mantel theme. Ya never know, I could be a design prodigy that has yet to be given an opportunity.
oh so pretty, you were always so good with the decorating thing. We miss you guys in our ward so much! I hope you all have a great thanksgiving!
Such a great idea for the mantel. I want to do that for my family. Got your christmas cards. Everyonelooks great.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks for doing this Haleigh!
I love you!
Your Welcome!! I love you too!! And I miss you so much!!
And it came to pass.....?
I'd like to thank the Weiland family for their continued show of solidarity regarding my "suppressed" mantel theme. Ya never know, I could be a design prodigy that has yet to be given an opportunity.
oh so pretty, you were always so good with the decorating thing. We miss you guys in our ward so much! I hope you all have a great thanksgiving!
Such a great idea for the mantel. I want to do that for my family. Got your christmas cards. Everyonelooks great.
Post a Comment