The first 3 pictures are from a scout hike where Caleb was learning to read a compass. I'm not sure whether Steph or Haleigh took the last picture but was taken as they entered our subdivision on a cold morning. I think it's a great shot.
OH MY GOSH!! i found you! LOL i was on Lomas blog, and i found you. how have you guys been?? i think about your family all the time. Now we can keep better in touch
Hi Steph, Yep, you do live on a post card. It was so good to see you this last week, I have missed you, please let me know when you visit again. Love ya.
Hi Lewis Family!! I found you through Amanda's blog... LOL. I hope all is well. Your kids are getting so big! We hope you visit our blogspot too :) Love, Shelly
Thanks for sending your blog address with your Christmas card-it was so fun to see pictures of your darling kids and your beautiful home! I especially loved the picture of Fred Sr. with Ammon. (This is Fred's cousin, Jen, by the way).
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! i found you! LOL i was on Lomas blog, and i found you. how have you guys been?? i think about your family all the time. Now we can keep better in touch
Hi Steph,
Yep, you do live on a post card.
It was so good to see you this last week, I have missed you, please let me know when you visit again.
Love ya.
Hi Lewis Family!!
I found you through Amanda's blog... LOL. I hope all is well. Your kids are getting so big! We hope you visit our blogspot too :) Love, Shelly
Thanks for sending your blog address with your Christmas card-it was so fun to see pictures of your darling kids and your beautiful home! I especially loved the picture of Fred Sr. with Ammon. (This is Fred's cousin, Jen, by the way).
Post a Comment