Our house in Cumming, Georgia

Picture frames with a message. Peace, Joy, Hope and Love. What this season is all about!

"Perserved" ornaments as our dining room centerpeice & what is left of our gingerbread houses.

The tree that fits perfectly to the right of our mantel and can be seen from our front door.

Christmas picture books that we have collected through the years and through our travels. We try to read one each night.

5 comments:
That was so fun to see a picture of your house! It's gorgeous. I love the picture frame idea. Merry Christmas!
I like your frame idea too. I might have to do something similar for a certain spot in my house.
Thanks ladies! My sisters loved the idea too. Please use!! Merry Christmas!
Your home looks beautiful; straight from a christmas magazine.
Love you!
Oh, and I love the picture of your books with cute Caleb attempting to get out of the frame. Love that kid.
Hey, this is Audrey Miller Fred's Cousin. Your house is beautiful, your children have grown up so much, and it looks like you had a great Christmas! I am so glad you are blogging!!! It it a great way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment