Saturday was a beautiful day for
a House Warming Party.
a House Warming Party.
The Hong Kong employees at Kids II
have been anxiously awaiting the
time they could "Go to Fred's house
and have a party."
It was a nice gathering with ...
FRIENDS
Lots of meat - Hong Kong style
Cooking on the BBQ
And LOVELY entertainment.
It rained a bit throughout the evening
but it really DUMPED just as the
guests were leaving.
When it rains it pours here in Hong Kong!







2 comments:
Oh my goodness. The adorable little child playing the piano with Ammon. Oh my goodness.
Could you bring me back one of those as a souvenir? ;)
Honestly - the photo does not do her justice. She was SOOO cute!! I think I scared her parents when I told her we would keep her.
I REALLY LOVE and MISS you CUTE Sister!
Post a Comment