Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shanghai St., The Jade Market and MORE Sham Shui Po

More shopping discoveries!!

Shanghai Street


AKA - The restaurant district


Where they sell EVERYTHING you 
can image for a restaurant or kitchen.

My purchase - cake decorating bags and tips
all for the bargain price of $5 US.


I was also tempted by this store.

Next up ...


The Jade Market


The place was packed with all things
made of jade.
Jewelry
Figurines
Plates

And last on the agenda -
another visit to Sham Shui Po.
The "My Kind of Shopping" place.

On this trip I found ...


FABRIC!!!


Rolls and rolls of fabric.


Zippers


And more buttons!

I HEART Sham Shui Po!!!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Oh how I WISH I could go shop there with you!

White's said...

Danger! I'm salivating (sp) over the fabric and notions. Though I could have tons of fun in the kitchen shops. Tiff