--THE FLOWER MARKET--
-- THE BIRD MARKET--
Birds are sold in BEAUTIFUL Chinese cages
with tiny painted porcelain cups
hanging inside the cage for water and food.
These are LIVE crickets in this bag.
This shop keeper was trimming off the
LIVE crickets legs - one by one.
Time for a LUNCH break
at McDonalds.
--THE GOLDFISH MARKET--
An aquarium accessory shop that
looked like an aquarium had
EXPLODED inside.
Buckets of crabs and fish
and TINY TURTLES!!
SO CUTE!
Being sold for
$20 HK ($2.60 US) for two.
Hamsters
Guinea Pigs
and BUNNIES.
They also had PUPPIES.
--No photographing aloud--
in that store.
They were SO CUTE!!
I am LEARNING --
The Markets are NEVER-ENDING in Hong Kong



























1 comment:
I want those turtles so cheap too! Oh the kids would love them. I want a bird cage too no bird just the cages. Oh my good thing I am not coming in March I would have to many treasures to try and bring home..Love ya! Britt
Post a Comment