Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Haleigh and Steph in NYC!


WOW!! What a weekend. Last year Fred took a trip with each of the kids and suggested I do the same this year. SO ... Haleigh and I spent Thursday night, Friday and Saturday in New York, New York. We flew home Sunday morning. It was FUN to have some one on one with my FAVORITE daughter.

Here are a few of the things we did.The view from our hotel room on the 38th floor!


Times Square as we exited our hotel, the Marriot Marqis, and look to the right.

The view from the top of the Empire State Building.

The sculpture that stood in front of the World Trade Center and survived with a few "wounds".

Haleigh and I in front of the Statue of Liberty.


We took a tour of NBC studios and saw the studio for NBC news and Saturday Night Live.
We ate breakfast overlooking Rockerfeller Center.


Haleigh with Matt Lauer('s lifesize cut out)!!!




We ended our trip with the musical "The Little Mermaid". It was AMAZING!!!

6 comments:

jamatukk said...

So fun. I want to hear more about it. Glad you two had fun, you probably deserved it. Love you all Britt

White's said...

Megan thinks you should take a trip to St. George one time. Sounds like you ladies had a very fun trip. Tiffany and Megan

Dwight and Heidi said...

I'm jealous. Looking at your pictures brought back some fun memories. I'm glad that you had a good time.

Heidi

Jessica Adams said...

I am SO jealous. I want to hear all about Little Mermaid.

mom said...

New York is definitely a fun place to go. Unfortunately you need about 2 weeks to see most of what you would like. We hope to return someday.

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

I agree with Megan!!!
♥HaleighBug♥