Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day!



















So often we catch ourselves saying
"I'm so lucky my car didn't get hit by that mac truck." OR
"I'm so lucky to have great kids." "I'm so lucky to be alive."
I have come to know, it's not about LUCK , it's about being BLESSED.
I have changed my thinking to "I was blessed not to be hit by that mac truck." "What a blessing to have great kids." and "I am BLESSED to be alive."

Our moral for this fun green day: "When you think you're LUCKY count your BLESSINGS."



I loved these white porcelain balls with varying green patterns.

3 comments:

Renae said...

That is a great saying. I may have to borrow it as I really don't have much of anything by way of St. Pat's decorations. I could go for a fun sign board.

Happy Day to you all too!

Stathis Five said...

You are so creative. Where do you keep all the sayings and frames. When you are done using them. Would love to know April month. I think these are great ideas. Would my sharing with an old comp.

White's said...

The glass balls are awesome. Tiffany