
Ammon loves being a Cub Scout. He has been looking forward to making his pinewood derby car and racing it. He and Fred designed a pick up truck, painted it green and lovingly named it Pepay (Ammon insisted it be spelled that way) after our own beloved red Ford Ranger Pepe. (More on the history of the real Pepe later).
He won one race but the greatest thing for Ammon was...
"I had so much FUN!!"

Way to go Ammon!!!
5 comments:
Pepay looks great.
Too cute. I love it.
Miss you guys and love you!
Thank you!! and I really want to see
your dog.
Ammon lewis
Way to go Ammon! Tiffany
Wow--he looks so much like Fred! How great that he won! I don't think we have ever bred a pinewood winner in the Tim Lewis family. Your trip to NY sounded like so much fun. I am thinking that traveling with older kids is much more fun than traveling with toddlers--I hope it is anyway.
Steph, he's growing up so fast! Still the handsome little boy I remember a few years ago. Glad to see you're all doing well. Please tell the family I said hi.
Post a Comment