It's about time I introduce everyone to
OUR HOUSE.
When our agent sent me pictures
I could not make heads or tails
of what room went where.
So here's a ROUGH sketch of the floor plan
- not necessarily to scale -
Main floor with 2 entrances
One at the entry and
another at the kitchen.
The stairs wind up to this -
the second floor.
the second floor.
NOW ... without further adieu
I present ...
OUR HOUSE
The front patio
The house front
Entry
Hall leads to half bath
on the left.
Half bath
Laundry in closet
Dining Room
Entering Kitchen from Dining
Living Room
(Haleigh - not so THRILLED to be
doing school work)
Classroom
Stairs
(of course)
Master Bedroom door on left.
Phone is intercom system
for front gate.
Master Bedroom
Master Bath
Shower and deep tub
LOVE the view!!
Kid's bath
Haleigh's Bedroom
Boy's Room
The VIEW from the small room,
we use for storage,
on the top floor.
I have to admit -
it has been kind of FUN for me
to have a
modern/contemporary house.
A TOTALLY
different style than I
am used to.

























4 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH. I love it.
And I love how you are such an amazing designer that you can take any style and make it feel like home.
I miss you all lots.
So Cute!! What a great place to hang your hat for a year!
Thank you. You have just saved me so much time. I don't have to case your house, as now I know exact points of entrance and can come carry away everything that can fit on the ferry!!! I feel like I will now know the exact layout before I arrive..
Thanks for the tour. I was totally off on where I thought the front door was located in relation to your living room. Love the classroom space. How fun is that! Tiff
Post a Comment