Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas EVE in Hong Kong

Our Christmas Eve 
HAPPENINGS!


BUNNY-sitting


This will be some LUCKY little girls'
Christmas gift.


Saw the movie 
Arthur Christmas.
(Which is now one of our FAVORITES!)


It was in 3D!!


The movie snacks in Hong Kong are
a bit different than in the States.


We Spotted a fairy princess with 
VERY LARGE feet


and SANTA in the North Plaza!


The kids got NEW P.J.'s
and each opened one gift.


Ammon - a racket and ball game from Haleigh.


Caleb - Settlers of Catan (in Chinese) 
from Mom and Dad.


Haleigh - a CUTE purse from Ammon.


While out for an evening walk,
Fred and I saw Santa climbing
over the gate of the house a few doors down.
We hurried home so he didn't pass us by.

1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

What the fairy princess with giant feet...? (I know, of all the things I could have commented on... but, really?)