Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Our Hong Kong Christmas Decorations

--Our tree--
--The ornaments--
*Pine cones and red berries came with tree
*Glass balls - from the Flower Market
*Acorn - made from styrofoam egg
covered in sand (from DB beach) and pine cone pieces.
*Homemade dimensional paper ornaments

--Our stockings--
Homemade and individually decorated



"Pedro the manly gingerbread man"



Garland on the stairs.
Red table-runner I brought from home.
Poinsettia, red glass bulbs and pine scented candle -
from the Flower Market.
Nativity - from Thailand
Pine tree - Ikea
Pinecones - from our backyard garden
Glass ornaments - from our FAVORITE
used book store in The Plaza.
Chocolate advent calendars - from Wellcome
(the local grocery store)
Gingerbread Houses - a Lewis tradition
(They are MELTING because of the humidity.
The graham crackers get soft and 
the candy is wet and STICKY.)

I am grateful I still have a spot to
do our "Focus for the Month".
HAPPY Christmas!!

No comments: