Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just Hangin' Out

Ammon bought a hammock
while we were in Cambodia and he
wanted to be able to use it.
So one afternoon the boys explored
the hillside across from our house,
where all kinds of junk is thrown.
 They were looking for something they 
could use to create a frame for the hammock 
to hang from.  

They were able to scavenge 6 poles
and a big tangled bail of wire.

Caleb
 After about an hour of trial and error,
and being hit with the poles a few times,
it was ready to ENJOY!

Ammon

4 comments:

barrettandaudrey said...

I love it! I wish we were all had that kind of ingenuity!

Hiatt Family said...

Sweet!!!

Amanda said...

Looks like a lot of fun! They did a great job putting it together. :)

White's said...

Wow I haven't looked at blogs for a long time. You guys have been some fun places!