How LUCKY am I that after a
few short days of being in Hong Kong
MY LOVE got us tickets to see
the ONE, the ONLY
MICHAEL BUBLE!!!
The concert was held at the Hong Kong Convention Center.
Located right on the shore of Hong Kong Island.
Overlooking the skyline of Hong Kong Island
and Victoria Harbor.
The indoor view from the 5th floor.
The VIEW from green section 207 row F seat 71!!!
Can you see HIM?!!
Can you see HIM now??!!
OK -- NOT such a great picture
but BELIVE me it WAS
THE Michael Buble -- LIVE
and sounding better than anytime
I've ever heard him on i-tunes.
It was AMAZING!!!!
Our favorite moments of the evening...
**Sharing a taxi from IFC Shopping Center
to the Convention Center with a couple
from the UK whom we met
while waiting in the taxi line.
**Being 20 minutes late for the concert
because of traffic and getting
there to find the concert hadn't
started yet. (Whew!)
**THE VOICE!!!!
**THE BAND!!!!
**Trumpet solos
**The SONGS!! -- "Georgia" & "Home"
made us both homesick (in a good way).





2 comments:
OK. You two are seriously the couple I aspire to be in 16 years. Seriously. I love how in love you are.
And I love YOU!
LUCKY!!
He could sing to me anytime! Or Harry Connick, JR.
Post a Comment