
After many requests from Fred "When do I get a turn to do the mantel?". I decided to let him participate. The THEME - Are you a TEAM player -
in honor of March Madness basketball.
I was willing to sacrifice our regularly scheduled March mantel,
"When you think you're LUCKY count your blessings", for the team.
No worries, the regularly scheduled mantel has been
moved to the sideboard.
in honor of March Madness basketball.
I was willing to sacrifice our regularly scheduled March mantel,
"When you think you're LUCKY count your blessings", for the team.
No worries, the regularly scheduled mantel has been
moved to the sideboard.

Our focus, as a family,this month is to make sure
we are each doing our part.
No one player should carry the load of the team alone.
We will discuss: knowing your team mates, cheering each other on, and
understanding home maintenance responsibilities.


All scriptures and accessories were chosen and arranged by Fred!
He did a GREAT job!
See if you can find the stories that go with the scripture references
"They could not hit him"
"Ye did run well and did hastily catch him"
"It came to pass"
"Serve well thy enemies"
we are each doing our part.
No one player should carry the load of the team alone.
We will discuss: knowing your team mates, cheering each other on, and
understanding home maintenance responsibilities.


All scriptures and accessories were chosen and arranged by Fred!
He did a GREAT job!
See if you can find the stories that go with the scripture references
"They could not hit him"
"Ye did run well and did hastily catch him"
"It came to pass"
"Serve well thy enemies"

4 comments:
Great job Fred!!
I think you did an awesome job!
Fred, I didn't know you had it in ya! Looks great! Tiffany
I love your monethly mantels. March's idea is wonderful.
"And it came to pass." It surely did. I am glad Fred is stepping up to the decorating plate. Great job bro-in-law.
Also, good job Steph. By this act alone you are most definitely a team player.
Post a Comment