Jess - your description is PERFECT and I am still laughing!!! Fred wanted me to let you know how grateful he was to find someone in this world that has the same sense of style that he does.
Steph I am so sorry you had to miss this and that you were talking to me on skype instead. So glad Fred captured it for us all to experince. Love ya Britt
3 comments:
Danger of the cowboy moon boots and sweatshirt knickers.
Jess - your description is PERFECT and I am still laughing!!! Fred wanted me to let you know how grateful he was to find someone in this world that has the same sense of style that he does.
Steph I am so sorry you had to miss this and that you were talking to me on skype instead. So glad Fred captured it for us all to experince. Love ya Britt
Post a Comment