Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

A Trip to Stanley Market

Located on the south end of Hong Kong Island,
Stanley Market is known for it's little shops
and bargins you'll find there.






Our little Chinaman
(Notice the braid)

Our purchases ...

For Haleigh:
A new dazzling i-phone 4 cover.
$7.76 US

For Caleb:
A new i-phone 4 cover (too!)
$6.42 US

For Ammon:
An "old fashioned" (Ammon's words) hat
that he has been wanting for a LONG time.
$10.25 US

For Steph: This down filled jacket
$12.84 US
For Fred: 4 NICE dress shirts -
Eddie Bauer & other name brands
All 4 totaling - $37.55 US

So another day comes to a close in Hong Kong.
(Yes - those are tree roots off to the right -
and Haleigh, Fred, Caleb & Ammon at the left.)

In the old fishing village of Stanley.

3 comments:

Stathis Five said...

I love all the adventures you are having. Thanks for letting us know how you are doing.

Hiatt Family said...

Fred has always been a GQ kind of guy.

Annette said...

What, no iPhone 4 cover for Ammon?!

I love reading about life in Hong Kong. I bet it's quite the culture shock, but I hope you're all enjoying it!