Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CRAZY Americans Ride the Trolley

Yesterday, after visiting the Central Library,
we decided to take the TROLLEY
since we hadn't used that mode of 
transportation before.


We thought it would be a perfect way 
to get to the Subway.
What we didn't know was...


You board the trolley from the back
and get off in the front.

The trolley was PACKED
and our journey was short -
100 yards to be exact.


So 4 CRAZY Americans PUSHED
their way from the back of the trolley -
saying "Excuse me, excuse me"
until we reached the front,
paid our $2 HK toll,
and disembarked.

I am sure MANY Chinese Trolley Riders
had a good laugh about the LAZY
Americans who can't even
walk 100 yards to the subway.

WE LAUGH every time WE think about it!

3 comments:

White's said...

Very funny! Wow, so many fun things to do and experience! Tiff

Coley and Tara said...

I love it! I can almost hear all of you laughing.

kimberly said...

So fun! That is totally something I would do just to say I had ridden the trolley. :)