Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Meat Department

On our visit to the grocery store yesterday
we found some VERY interesting items
in the meat department.
I thought I'd share.

WARNING: (And I am being serious)
This is NOT for the weak of stomach
you may lose your lunch.

Roast anyone? It will cost you $120.80 HK
or $15.50 US.
Not bad - it was about the size of my fist.

How about this much bigger roast?
It is going for $436. 80 HK.
Which is $56.07 US. WOW!
Careful not to burn it - that would be a waste
of a chunk of change!


I actually DON'T KNOW what I would do with
the following items.
Maybe you could come up with something.

Black Chicken

Chicken's feet (VERY popular as
Chinese Dim Sum)

WHOLE DUCK!?!
Oh MY!!!

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

They leave the heads on the ducks so that your food can 'see' you enjoying it!

Love your blog, love all the pictures, love you guys!

You are really missed!

Renae said...

Reminds me of Argentina. My kids always want to know if you have to actually eat the chicken feet that they put in the soups. Yep! you do.

White's said...

In Australia, they pickle the chickens feet. Thanks, I'll pass!