I bought a new game today
in Sham Shui Po.
I thought it would be fun
for us to have the
Kung Fu Panda version
of Monopoly since our lives
have become so emersed in Asian Culture.
Little did I know what we would encounter.
Caleb carefully read through the
instructions because Monopoly Junior
is new to us. We were very curious
when he burst into uncontrolled laughter.
He showed us the instructions
and then we knew ...
we had found the CRAZIEST Chinese translation
(or typo) we have seen to date.
Perhaps we should have been more careful
when removing the instructions from the box.




4 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! I can just picture the scene! :)
Got to love that. What kind of branch are you in?
I cannot even tell you how glad I am that I took a homework break to read this.
Made. My. Day.
Can't..... stop.... laughing....
HAHAHA, that is so funny. Reminds me of a time when I was pretending to play "store" with my sister and I was the angry boss shouting, "No you only work fart-time here!" Total slip of the tongue but we still laugh about it!
Post a Comment