ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? This is so awesome and I laughed so hard. I think that your family is seriously the coolest family on the planet.
P.S. Haleigh. If you didn't already know it. You're a JOURNALIST. And an amazing one at that. I have classmates that can't put together videos of this quality.
This was the best. It made my morning. I can't believe how much the kids are growing up. I loved how much fun all three of the kids are having together. So awesome. Haleigh you are super talented. I don't even know how to make a movie good for you for learning and using new skills. Love ya all. Britt
5 comments:
Brought a tear to my eye.. Only I want to see more Fred "so "FLY" Lewis" bust a move.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? This is so awesome and I laughed so hard.
I think that your family is seriously the coolest family on the planet.
P.S. Haleigh. If you didn't already know it. You're a JOURNALIST. And an amazing one at that. I have classmates that can't put together videos of this quality.
This was the best. It made my morning. I can't believe how much the kids are growing up. I loved how much fun all three of the kids are having together. So awesome. Haleigh you are super talented. I don't even know how to make a movie good for you for learning and using new skills. Love ya all. Britt
That is so funny! I like the Chinese people that were taking pictures of you all dancing.
Tiff
That's so awesome. Haven't looked at Blogs forever. Were the chinese people dancing because you were? Miss you guys. See ya in Alaska, Fred.
Post a Comment